I am Lakshminarasimha Manjunatha Mohan working as Technical Architect for SPAN InfoTech (India) Private Limited.
A Tester, Trainer/Mentor with extensive experience and expertise in Manual, Automation, Performance and Penetration Testing and Test Design. Specializes in trouble shooting and providing testing solutions for Automation,Performance and Security Testing.
I have about 9 years of testing experience in wide range of products and domain with varity of technologies. When I am not testing you can see me reading books or browsing.
My focus area is automation, performance and security testing. I am also intersted any other testing and ethical hacking.
- EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker
- EPiServer Certified Developer
- Designed Performance Testing Methodology for more than 50 Banking and Finance Applications, setup a team and managing it
- Designed Security Testing Methodology (based on OWASP Application Security Verification Standards) for more than 50 Banking and Finance Applications, setup a team and managing it
- Designed Automation Framework with TestComplete for 2 HealthCare Talent Management Products and setup a team in Agile/SCRUM model as SCRUM Master
- Designed Automation Framework with QTP (Continous Integration with TFS) for a Content Management and Web Publishing System and setup the team and managed it for 2 years
- Have played a pivotal role and was instrumental in setting up Testing Services for SPAN